Thursday, May 04, 2006

Honestly?

Shall I set forth the truth? Claro que no.

But I shall anyway.

Today was a most discouraging day. For Many and Varied reasons.

I realized late this evening that I had one unread C.S. Lewis book left on my dresser, Present Concerns. Upon the discovery of this fact, I resolved not to retire until I had read the book in its entirety. Lucia Micarelli's music from a farther room was then turned on to provide a beautiful background of violin music. The Muses would be pleased.

I am currently only halfway through Present Concerns - and I just finished a marvelous article "Talking about Bicycles."

I just remembered that I should have called home this evening for I shan't get the chance 'til Monday now.

Curses.

*****

Success. A las doce menos cuarto.

It's a terrible thing to be trapped behind the bars of your own making.

::choose joy::

No comments: