Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hairy Sinks

I realized two things tonight.

I really detest trying to wash sinks that have hair all over them. Hair just won't wash down the drain - it sticks to everything and is disgusting.

I am much more thankful for the hair on the sink than I was before the epiphany struck me tonight. The hair on the sink represents someone. That hair was owned by someone. Someone close to me - for they either live in or visit this house. I would much rather have the hair sticking to the side of the sink than to realize when the hair is gone that I've lost a family member or friend.

Hair on the sink = thankfulness to God for the people He has placed in my life.

But Nathan and Brian - please don't shed on purpose!
And, yes, Rachel, hair in the sink is just slightly annoying.
I don't ever remember so much hair collecting at my family's home while growing up... hmm... I must have a great mom!

::choose joy::

No comments: