Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Pugged

Rollerblading is a great outdoor activity. Especially when you have a pug attempting to bring you down. It's all you can do to keep from laughing as he snorts and coughs while struggling to stay with you. The poor blighters can't breath or run! I felt bad for the pug's owner... she kept calling for him to come back but the idiotic dog continued to follow me even though he had not a chance in the world of catching up.

Random story, to be sure.

Oh yes. I also received the results of my blood test today. The numbers look good - quite good. I particularly like the total cholesterol and HDL values. God has blessed me with excellent health and I would be remiss not to recognize that fact and thank Him for it.

If the LORD delights in a man's way,
he makes his steps firm;
though he stumble, he will not fall,
for the LORD upholds him with his hand.

The mouth of the righteous man utters wisdom,
and his tongue speaks what is just.
The law of his God is in his heart;
his feet do not slip. --Psalm 37.23-24,30-31

::choose joy::

No comments: